Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

It has been a LOOOONG time since I have blogged! We are now back in Oklahoma! We are so glad to be home and enjoying our homestead! We lost Sierra in November when we returned back to OK, but we are all adjusting as good as we can. RIP C-Bass. Blaze still keeps us entertained and is Abby's best friend! :) He does really well with her. Abby and I flew to Colorado to stay with Amanda and Scott a few weeks ago. Grammie went with us and we got to see Amanda graduate with her Master's! It was wonderful to be able to go visit them! We had a busy holiday season and got to see most of the family! Logan & Michael flew in from London to surprise us all and we had a great time catching up. Abby got a lot of fun presents, some that I want myself! ;) Everything is wonderful our way and we hope you had a peaceful holiday with a lot of family and friends! Happy New Year! Love, the Schmitz Fam! Jason, Amy & Abby

Posted by Picasa

No comments: